6.3.08

We did it!

We picked a site for our wedding reception. I will be at the Frazier Museum. I really like it, it wasn't the first choice, but you know what made the final decision...ice-cream. Yep, ice-cream, how appropriate for me :) See, Jindy and I want to have a very small cake with lots of little deserts, chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, you get the idea, AND we want Graters Ice-cream. See, this isn't just your everyday ice-cream. There is nothing like it here in New Orleans. Yes, there is good stuff, but nothing like this. It is, well, magic! Anyway, we want to have ice-cream and the exclusive caterer at our fist choice in reception venues would only let us use their deserts (and we could bring a cake) but NO Graters Ice-Cream. That was it, decision made! Frazier will be really nice. It is a great place, and I am excited about it. Yeah.

No comments: