1.4.08

Emotional roller-coster

So, the past week has just been an emotional roller-coaster. I have been exhausted, stressed, and really miss my friends in New Orleans. It is hard to leave. It is hard (in a good way) to have someone waiting for you 24/7. I am use to having a house to myself to decompress when I come home. It is hard to come home from a stressfull day and contol my mouth sometimes. I have been jumping on Jindy for small things, and I know I shouldn't. I just am tired and am use to reading my book and petting my cat, and I think it just takes some getting use to. The good news, he is sooo patient with me. I love him more and more. It is good to have a face to face conversation. To have someone to give you a hug, it is worth it, but is just taking some getting use to. The ups and downs. I am sure they will continue for a while...now if I could just get back to working out :)

2 comments:

Damie said...

I am glad you can see to the future with your change. The future benefit will far outweight the current toughness of it all. Call if you ever need anything. I love you lotsa and muches!

greyhound said...

It's been nearly 20 years, but I remember so very clearly the first year with Mrs. Greyhound. It was like someone kidnapped my hot fiance and replaced her with an alien look alike that did everything the wrong way and was taking up my space.

We adjusted, needless to say.