22.2.08

A new day

So, this week has been really stressful. We are fighting with the builder of the house we are about to buy over something that, to me, is a minor fix. It shouldn't cost that much from all the estimates I have received, but they are saying that it will be quite expensive, so I don't know what to think anymore. I was in tears worrying about it yesterday, and finally decided that enough was enough. I have a year to find a house if this does work out so I won't worry about it anymore. I do hope it works, I love the house, but at the same time, there is lots out there.

I have also started working about again. Mainly spin classes, but I am going to run tonight for the first time in almost a week. I realized how close the Country Music Marathon actually is. I think I am actually going to register today, that should motivate me a little more than just saying I am going to do it. I really hope that 3 of my good friends and my fiance will be able to it also (or the half). Keith was my training partner for Louisville and has become one of my best friends. Joy and Damie are two friends who live in Memphis, and I am dying to see them again. It would be a fun weekend if everyone gets to go. OK kids, I said it, I am signing up, your turn :)

This weekend is a friends wedding in Alabama, so I am looking forward to another party with all the triathletes. The New Orleans group know how to train, but they also know how to let loose. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Damie said...

well girl, get to it! You will do great. If all works out, I will try to come visit and maybe run some with you :)
kisses and hugs!